]]>

« Home | NOAA Goes Schizo!//-->  »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Anecdotal Evidence

While visiting the Czech Republic and Hungary last year, in March, I had occasion to talk with locals on a daily basis. What was interesting is that a rare heavy snow fell just when I arrived. Without having to ask, most everyone I happened across kept telling me how every year it's been getting colder. Now, I will admit, these people were not journalists so they were probably lying through their teeth for some odd reason. And they weren't lawyers or politicians, so again, they were probably having a great time making up crazy stories to tell the dumb American... right?

I don't think so.


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...