]]>

« Home | Gore and His Climate of Fear//-->  »

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Humans Now Accused of Using Up Too Much Sunlight

First, excuse me while I try to stop laughing... OK OK... I've stopped now. Bwaahhhaa No I haven't... this is just too rich!

OK, here it is... An agriculture professor at the University of Melbourne, Snow Barlow, said "humans were taking up too much of an important natural resource."

She continued, saying that we were grabbing up too much sunlight and not sharing it. "We're probably being a bit greedy", she concluded.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA - yes folks, you too can be a professor and still be completely out of your mind.

Click HERE for this tale of terror.


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...