]]>

« Home | Arctic Sea Ice Is Cyclic//-->  »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Global Average Temperatures Are Down

Contrary to the wild claims made by the infamous "inventor of the internet"... the Earth is not warming up. As a matter of fact, the Earth is cooling off!

Below you will find the global-average temperatures as measured by the NOAA-15 satellite.



Clearly we are experiencing cooler temperatures than the previous decade. I would add, I recently recorded all of the average daily temperatures that my gas company so cleverly provides on my gas bills - to justify their charges. I had access to over ten years of data. So far, this year (2009) is the coldest, on average, over the past ten years. I could see that the previous year (2008) was already showing signs of a coming cooling trend.

Global Warming? I think not.


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...