]]>

« Home | CNN Pushing Global Warming Agenda Without Proof//-->  »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Beijing's coldest December day in 57 years

It hasn't been this cold in China for 57 years. Oh, did I say cold? I think I meant to say HOT. Yeah. It hasn't been this HOT in China for 57 years. That is, if you believe in that farcical myth called Global Warming. Just last week the AP released a news article that tried to tell all it's readers that this cold weather was really just a manifestation of WARMTH from Global Warming. BWAAAHHHHAHAHAHA... yeah, and monkeys just flew out my butt too.

And did I say Global Warming? Oh my, please excuse me... the proper and sleazier term is now Climate Change. Oh my God... run like HELL... it's Climate Change and it will kill you all!! BWAAAHHHAHAHAHA.... idiots!

Of course, you do realize that the climate DOES change. Constantly. It always has. It always will. It is not a constant. It is a dynamically changing environment with a zillion variables and it will, of course, ALWAYS change. Just as your weather changes from day to day. Say - that's a good example huh!?

OK, here is the link to the article about China being so cold...
Click HERE for the article


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...